Mercurial is building new liquidity systems to maximise the utility and yield of stable assets on Solana. As the DeFi ecosystem on Solana grows, there will be many different variants of collateralized, wrapped, and synthetic assets in the space. Our most immediate objective is to provide the best liquidity for all the major stable and pegged assets on Solana, which we started with our Mainnet beta.
Our focus will be on stable coins because they represent a major part of the DeFi demand across synthetic assets creation, swapping, and lending. Robust availability of stablecoin liquidity is crucial to any DeFi ecosystem.
Moving forward, we are focused on building dynamic vaults, which are market making vaults providing low slippage swaps for stables, while also improving LP profits with dynamic fees and flexible capital allocation. You can read about dynamic vaults here.
About $MER: Where to buy $MER
Where to Stake $MER
- 21st August: Announcing the extension of $MER and $PRT rewards for our PAI 3Pool: https://twitter.com/MercurialFi/status/1428744061964324870
- 18th August: Announcing Mercurial’s strategic partnership with Serum with the launch of Solana’s first on-chain cross-protocol aggregator: https://twitter.com/MercurialFi/status/1428018377528729610?s=20
- 16th August: Port Finance now accept $MER as collateral: https://twitter.com/port_finance/status/1427136946615177216
- 14th August: Announcing Mercurial community grant programs with @tiddernips as our first community writer.
- 14th August: Acumen now accept $MER as collateral! https://twitter.com/acumenofficial/status/1426322511420182530